Shop and Countertop Installation Professional
Location: Rye, NY and Bethel, CT
Job Type: Full-Time and Part-Time Available
About Us: As the premier natural stone supplier in Fairfield County, Connecticut and Westchester County, New York, Academy-Marble has built a stellar reputation with over ten years of experience serving homeowners and tradesmen alike. We are expanding our team of dedicated Shop and Countertop Installation Professionals to safely deliver and expertly install countertops for residential and commercial properties. In addition, this team member will be responsible for supporting our staff throughout the shipping and receiving process.
Job Responsibilities: As a Shop and Countertop Installation Professional, you will be in charge of prepping the worksite, assisting in the countertop installation process and cleaning the work area while providing stellar customer service. At Academy Marble, we put safety first and are looking for professionals who are also committed to working within work and safety protocols.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Install natural stone (granite, marble and quartzite) and engineered stone (quartz and porcelain), execute seams and caulk as needed
- Develop a thorough understanding of the various products sold and the fabrication and installation process
- Receive fabricated stone at the Bethel, CT or Rye, NY location and inspect stone prior to loading and transporting to the worksite
- Provide excellent customer service by answering any questions clients may have during the installation process, set expectations and assist them in whatever way possible
- Unloading and loading heavy stone surfaces into and out of the warehouse while ensuring quality control
Preferred Skills and Requirements: The ideal candidate is safety conscious and should have skilled trade experience of indoor and outdoor countertop installation.
- Previous countertop installation experience and knowledge of safety measures
- Ability to work with and lift heavy weights
- Availability to work Monday through Friday 9 AM - 5 PM and Saturdays 9 AM - 2 PM
- Local travel is required
COVID-19 Considerations: To ensure the safety of our employees, customers and community, masks are required to wear during all customer appointments. Masks, sanitizer and gloves are provided where needed.
To Apply: Please out the form and attach your resume and cover letter to apply.