Why Professionals Come to Us for Natural and Engineered Stone
Wholesale Granite & Marble Slabs, Fabrication & Installation Services
Here at Academy Marble & Granite we take great pride in the outstanding products and services that we provide to designers, contractors and installers. If you are a professional in the home or commercial building trades, then we invite you to inspect our stores and services to learn what we can do for you.
You Will See That We:
- Offer a huge inventory of natural and engineered stone to fit any decor or design.
- Will precision cut and finish your stone selection to your exact specs.
- Will assist you in every step from design layout to on-site delivery.
- Are a one-stop-shop where you can pick up everything you need for the job.
- Can show you how the stone will look with our 3-D CAD program before it is cut.
- Provide excellent service and very fast delivery time—We Are Dependable.
- Do business with many builders and our reputation among them is unsurpassed.
- Can install your stone if you are a designer needing professional installation
Give Us A Call or Stop By Either of Our Stores. We're here to help!
- Bethel Store: 101 Wooster Street Call:(203) 791-2956 Directions
- Rye Store: 24 Nursery Lane Call:(914) 612-4333 Directions
We know the design trends well. After all, it’s our specialty and our business to know. For all of our friends in the building trades we offer our expert consultation and unrivaled inventory of natural and engineered stone for all of your projects.
Whether you are just starting your career or have years of professional experience, let us help you design and create a masterpiece. Come to either of our locations and let us guide you through each step from stone selection to master installation. We have a huge and varied inventory of granite, quartzite and marble as well as a wide array of manufactured stone for every budget and every job―large or small. Here at Academy Marble & Granite, we want to be your one-stop-shop for your clients’ new home and remodeling jobs including: kitchen and bath countertops, fireplace surrounds, stairways, floors, patios, and other stonework projects.
Don’t just take our word for it―check out our testimonials and feel free to ask us for our professional references!