Marble Showroom Consultant
Location: Rye, NY and Bethel, CT
Job Type: Full-Time and Part-Time Available
About Us: As the premier natural stone supplier in Fairfield County, Connecticut and Westchester County, New York, Academy-Marble has built a stellar reputation with over ten years of experience serving homeowners and tradesmen alike. We are expanding our team of talented Marble & Granite Showroom Consultants that are responsible for assisting homeowners, designers and contractors in selecting stone countertops for renovation projects, new homes or commercial properties.
Job Responsibilities: As a Marble & Granite Showroom Consultant, your primary responsibility will be meeting with and calling clients and helping them through the countertop selection process by providing high-quality customer service. You will also be in charge of processing customer orders, following up with them if needed and supporting various sales staff throughout the buying process. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the various products sold and the fabrication and installation process
- Provide friendly and prompt service to multiple customers simultaneously
- Guide clients to finding their ideal countertops in the showroom or on the phone and answer any and all questions
- Educate clients through detailed product explanations and descriptions
- Maintain order and cleanliness in the showroom
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to maintain products on display, stone pickups and deliveries
Preferred Skills and Requirements: The ideal candidate should have an eye for coordinating design, a passion for working with people and be able to customize solutions to their needs.
- A college degree/trade school/design education is preferred, but not required
- Experience with kitchen or bath design, or previous stone countertop sales, is a plus
- Ability to work Monday through Friday 9 AM - 5 PM and Saturdays 9 AM - 2 PM
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to learn new programs
- Local travel may be required
COVID-19 Considerations: To ensure the safety of our employees, customers and community, masks are required to wear during all customer appointments. Masks, sanitizer and gloves are provided where needed.
To Apply: Please out the form and attach your resume and to apply.