We are dedicated to acting in a responsible manner to deliver our services while ensuring the safety of our customers, associates and families and are actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it evolves. We will continue to do our part to limit its spread.
We are excited to welcome you back to our showrooms! At this time, the Rye, NY and Bethel, CT showrooms are open. For your safety and ours, all customers and associates must wear a mask while inside the showrooms.
If you need help selecting a stone surface that is right for your project and do want to make an in-person visit, we are also happy to schedule a complimentary virtual consultation with you. We can talk you through the process and send pictures of the slabs of interest. To schedule a virtual consultation with one of our design professionals, please click below.
Our Commitment to You
We are closely following federal, state and local guidance and proactively updating our operations as necessary. To date, we have taken the following precautionary measures at our showrooms:
- To enable social distancing, the number of customers allowed in our showroom and warehouse at a given time will be in direct proportion to the number of associates that are available to assist them.
- Associates have been asked not to shake your hand and maintain a distance of six feet between all customers. As state and federal guidelines indicate, we are wearing masks and gloves and ask that you do too.
- We are adhering to strict cleanliness and hygiene standards as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control. All frequently trafficked and touched surfaces are being thoroughly cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Employees who are sick or who are living with family members who are sick must stay home until they are otherwise advised by their healthcare provider. In addition, we ask that any customers who feel sick or have symptoms of COVID-19, also refrain from visiting our warehouse and showrooms. Our associates will be happy to help you over the phone if the project allows.
We continue to work with our customers in order to minimize any potential disruption in delivering our services. In addition, we have taken several steps to decrease the health risks to our employees and customers during the installation process:
- All employees are required to wear masks and gloves throughout the installation process.
- We kindly ask that no other trades (plumbers, electricians, etc.) be in the home during installation.
- To safely practice social distancing, we ask that only one person is in the room during installation.
There is nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our customers, employees and community. Our extensive inventory of natural stone is fully stocked and has not been affected. We will continue to keep you informed and monitor this rapidly evolving situation. As always, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
The Team at Academy Marble & Granite
Rye, NY Location: 914.331.8817
Bethel, CT Location: 203.718.0966