How We’re Responding to COVID-19
We are dedicated to acting in a responsible manner to deliver our services while ensuring the safety of our customers, associates and families and are actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it evolves. We will continue to do our part to limit its spread.
Bethel, CT Location: At this time, our Bethel, Connecticut showroom is open by appointment only. To view our selection of natural stone slabs, please click below to make an appointment.
Rye, NY Location: We anticipate our Rye, New York showroom to open on June 1st on an appointment-only basis. To schedule a virtual consultation, please click below.
In addition, if you know the stone slab or engineered stone sample you’d like to take home, there will be a contactless drop-off and pickup box located outside our showrooms. If you need help selecting a stone surface that is right for your project, we are also happy to schedule a complimentary virtual consultation with you. We can talk you through the process and send pictures of the slabs of interest. To schedule a virtual consultation with one of our design professionals, please click here.
Our Commitment to You
We are closely following federal, state and local guidance and proactively updating our operations as necessary. To date, we have taken the following precautionary measures at our showrooms:
- To enable social distancing, the number of customers allowed in our showroom and warehouse at a given time will be in direct proportion to the number of associates that are available to assist them. Please note, showroom visits are by appointment only. Click here to schedule an appointment.
- Associates have been asked not to shake your hand and maintain a distance of six feet between all customers. As state and federal guidelines indicate, we are wearing masks and gloves and ask that you do too.
- We are adhering to strict cleanliness and hygiene standards as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control. All frequently trafficked and touched surfaces are being thoroughly cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Employees who are sick or who are living with family members who are sick must stay home until they are otherwise advised by their healthcare provider. In addition, we ask that any customers who feel sick or have symptoms of COVID-19, also refrain from visiting our warehouse and showrooms. Our associates will be happy to help you over the phone if the project allows.
- We ask that small children remain home during this time.
We continue to work with our customers in order to minimize any potential disruption in delivering our services. In addition, we have taken several steps to decrease the health risks to our employees and customers during the installation process:
- For your safety and ours, all employees are required to wear masks and gloves throughout the installation process.
- We kindly ask that no other trades (plumbers, electricians, etc.) be in the home during installation.
- To safely practice social distancing, we ask that only one person is in the room during installation.
There is nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our customers, employees and community. Our extensive inventory of natural stone is fully stocked and has not been affected. We will continue to keep you informed and monitor this rapidly evolving situation. As always, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.